Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let There Be No Doubt...

This baby is a Strange One!

Horror Show
Isn't that a terrifying picture??  Those big eyes, the gaping mouth, tiny hands against a tiny face in abject disbelief?  It's too much!

Honestly, I think creepy ultrasound pictures are the best.  We've come a long way from a pseudo-recognizable baby shape in a big black cave to this little one starting to look a little cramped in there.

We had our anatomy ultrasound last week and got to see all the various baby parts.  All the heart chambers, both brain hemispheres, even a little tummy full of fluid!

The technician sweetly and calmly reassured me that his heart was in his chest and his brain was in his skull.  Whew.

 You may have noticed that some things have changed at the blog because we also found out we're having a BOY!

Crazy exciting!   I have pictures of tiny baby junk to prove it but trust me, its a boy!

I really thought finding out the gender would make it more real for me, but its just more surreal now!  I'm not a boy and yet I made a boy.  There's a boy in my belly.  A BOY!!!   Its freaky.


And to top it all off we are just 2 weeks away from moving across the country!  No nesting for this mama yet, it's all anti-nesting with throwing stuff away and putting stuff in boxes.  But it'll be worth it.  Things are all falling into place.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am hoping to get back to sewing once this move is over with!! I miss seeing you on Saturday nights!!

      Delete