Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dreaming My Sanity Away

I heard rumor of the crazy pregnancy dreams, but boy howdy have these dreams been doozies.

I don't know what my brain is trying to work out with shit like this:

I am on an ancient Norse island in the middle of a foggy bog.  I am travelling as the only woman with a band a huge viking hunters.  It's not weird.  We are on a little island and they tell me this is the only area that doesn't have werewolves.  Okay.  But we are going over there, to the mainland where there are werewolves.  Why?  Because we are vikings and that's what we do.

So off we go to hunt a white wolf that is being controlled by the werewolves.  I try to take a shot with my bow and arrow but suck and almost hit one of our hunting wolves.  At this point they ask me to stop trying. We get the white wolf.  We are sitting down to have some wolf jerky and then there It is.

Sort of but not really.
A 10 foot tall beast with horns and glowing red eyes that screams like the monster from Lost comes bearing down clearly after me.  So I scramble away, around the fence next to the plastic garbage cans to hide behind the big red Coca-Cola vending machine where I crouch and wait to hear the beast scream again.  It doesn't.  I wake up.


I don't know. 

And even when I'm like dozing, I will have these really vivid day-dreams.  But its always stupid stuff.  I should start visualizing having a pain-free delivery instead of dreaming about being at work hours before I get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment